Monday, October 20, 2008

My Birthday Girl!! Happy Birthday Jordan--7 yrs old!!




We celebrated Jordan's birthday last week! She is 7 yrs old going on 17. I can't believe how fast the time goes. Her labor and delivery is one I will NEVER forget, it seems like only yesterday that she came shooting out like a rocket, fire and all, any of you who delivered w/out meds and numbs it can relate to that! She has been our little spit fire- and our best little helper. We love you so much Jordan. James spent the week of her birthday hunting so I decided to have a big party for her. We had a great turn out, the day included a hay ride to the ranch, pinata, a movie, and good ol hot dogs and soda, and junk, etc!! What is a party without hotdogs?! We had lots o fun! Thanks for the hayride gramps! We had a blast! We love love our Joe!!


5 comments:

Wendi Mortensen said...

Jordan,
Jaron sure had fun at your party! Thanks for including your silly little cousin... he really looks up to you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. Looks like you had fun. You are lucky you had a birthday party. I never had one as a little kid.

briggsy said...

She is so cute! I love her glasses! I could listen to your blog all day. I always loved your choice in music. It brings back Harrison Heights days!

Amateur Steph said...

Jenny! Hi, this is Stephanie. You know, the "other Stephanie Hansen."
How are you? Your family is so cute! I started a WSU runner alumni blog, if you want an invite, email me at chambers dot steph at gmail dot com.
My blog is excitedandconfused.blogspot.com

Jeremy Tolman said...

Hey Jenny (I gotta say it Forrest Gump style).

What's up? I haven't seen you guys in many many years. I saw this link on Nikki Beckstrand's blog! Looks like you guys are doing fabulous. You live in Boise? We are currently in Eugene and have been here for almost 3 years. I wish I could say I was running, but nope! Keep in touch!
www.kristyandjeremy.blogspot.com