thats awesome!
very cool!
That's a lot of blue & orange! I can't believe how crazy Boise is about their team! Talk about home pride! You sure have handsome boys!
Oh the memories of Boise's "smurf turf" I hated running there. I would have much rather watched football. Your boys are cute. You need to tell me the recipe for boys. . .we have 4 girls!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
thats awesome!
very cool!
That's a lot of blue & orange! I can't believe how crazy Boise is about their team! Talk about home pride! You sure have handsome boys!
That's a lot of blue & orange! I can't believe how crazy Boise is about their team! Talk about home pride! You sure have handsome boys!
Oh the memories of Boise's "smurf turf" I hated running there. I would have much rather watched football. Your boys are cute. You need to tell me the recipe for boys. . .we have 4 girls!
Post a Comment