Happy Halloween!! We had a Cinderella, two skeletons, a scary witch, and James was John Rich from the country duo Big and Rich!! I did all the behind the scenes of course. Lots u fun let me tell yuh!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Your kids look adorable. Thanks for telling me who James was. I thought he was Garth Brooks. See I am a little behind on the Country music scene. I only know the ones from the 80's on back.
So stinkin' cute! Don't you love being behind the scenes? It gives you the perfect excuse not to dress up! I would love to see you when you come, so definitely give me a buzz! I love your Lightening Seeds song! I might have to copy it on mine. It makes me happy!
4 comments:
Your kids look adorable. Thanks for telling me who James was. I thought he was Garth Brooks. See I am a little behind on the Country music scene. I only know the ones from the 80's on back.
So stinkin' cute! Don't you love being behind the scenes? It gives you the perfect excuse not to dress up! I would love to see you when you come, so definitely give me a buzz! I love your Lightening Seeds song! I might have to copy it on mine. It makes me happy!
Love the family pic. Jenny you should have dressed up as well.
CUTE cinderella! and all the rest :-)
Post a Comment