Sunday, September 28, 2008

Love you all!!! Can you tell who the mom is.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute picture of 5 beautiful girls! Miss you guys!

cindyrella said...

NO! I could never tell if i didn't know!!! this pic is beautiful!!! thanks for doing this blog, just don't forget to post on the cousin one :-)

Angie and Eric said...

I LOVE MY SISTERS!!!!

The Beckstrands said...

Welcome, to the blogger world. What a beautiful family, You guys are so pretty. Now we can keep in touch better. Thanks.

Christen said...

Yes, we are beautiful, aren't we! J/k
I'm proud to have such a cute mom and sisters! Can't wait to come out in a few weeks!

briggsy said...

I love your family! Say hi to everyone for me! Sure love ya, Sis!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, post on the cousins blog too and tell people you have this. I found it through Ryan's. Very cute picture. You guys are really all beautiful.