Wednesday, September 30, 2009

NEW YORK!!! NEW YORK!!!!

Times Square!! People everywhere 24 ? 7---


Hitting all the Hot Spots on a beautiful Saturday! Christen and her friend Kristi flew in from Utah and Leilani and I flew in from Idaho. We were gone from Thursday through Monday- It was a great time. Thank you Jeff- you are the BEST!!





Street along Central Park and 5th Avenue-


Jeff giving us a tour as he walks his two dogs in Manhatten. Everybody on the street stops Jeff to ask about his dogs- they are really popular.


Fun pix of some buildings--


A view of Central Park from the home of a developer in Manhatten-- it was incredible. Jeff is friends with him. We ate lunch with him and his spunky 4 ft mother! She twalked lwike a twotal Nwe Yowker--- After lunch he gave us a tour of his home floors 15 and 16!! The view was amazing!! Only Jeff can get you into a place like that!! Oh the places and people he knows.....





One of many of Donald Trump's buildings---


Just a small purchase I made while there-- I just couldn't fit it in my bag!


Temple located just minutes walking distance from Jeff's apartment!!






Heading to Billy Elliot, my first real Broadway show in New York.
Statue in Battery Park- Immigrants coming to America!!
Lady Liberty!! She is beautiful!!

6 comments:

Mary Kay said...

Awesome photos... I wish I'd remembered you were coming because I'd have come in to see you! Next time! Someone has to make Jeff a snazzy dog-walking shirt to answer all the questions he gets multiple times each day!!! LOL Those dogs sure are special :) What a good-looking family, and you all look so comfortable in the city. Hugs to all! xoxo

Jami said...

How fun Jenny! What a great trip! You all look beautiful. I miss all of you guys :)

Jason & Makenna said...

I love NYC! I'm so jealous! I hope you all had a blast and I'm sure with Jeff as a tour guide you did! I only wish he had lived on the East when we were up in Boston.

briggsy said...

How FUN! I am jealous! I went to NYC with my mom & sisters just after I was married & it was one of the greatest trips of my life. I am glad you got to go with just girls. Guys just don't get into all the sites & running around like we do. Does Jeff live there now? I thought he was in Cali.

Talley said...

Hey Jen! I am soooo lazy when it comes to keeping up on the blogging world :( Wow- NY looks so amazing; pretty cool trip eh? You guys look like such a FUN family!!! I would have loved to be one of your kids :) My family needs to get out and do something that doesn't revolve around running! Make sure you call me if you ever come down this way again :)

Talley said...

Okay so the last comment was from Stefanie Talley (I didn't realize our blog name was C Tal... some silly nickname the high school kids have for Corbin!)