Monday, June 15, 2009

Oh what do you do in the summertime when all the world is green!


A few weeks ago, our friends invited us to go fishing with them.... It was sooo fun! We have never done this before. Jordan, Zayne and Kaden each caught 15-20 little croppy?? (spelling). They had a blast! Brooklynn spent most of her time just sunbathing on the boat. We only had one accident, and that was when Kaden hooked his own earlobe! He survived!

Oops! I didnt turn the picture! Oh well...


Jordan's first fish! She did so good!



Our Z-man with his friend Makenna. Check out that whopper!




9 comments:

cindyrella said...

......do you fish in a stream or lazily dream on the bank as the clouds go by?

JennyD said...

Hee Hee! You are so funny!!

cindyrella said...

just waiting to see who jumps in with verse 2 - without cheating and looking in the book :-)

Rachael said...

Oooohhhh...fish hooked his ear? That sounds so painful :0( Otherwise, looks like you all had a blast!

Ry and Wendi said...

...is that what you do? So do I...am I even close Cindy??

cindyrella said...

very good Ry!
verse 2 anyone???

emilee said...

Jenny,
I just found your blog your family is so cute! You look the samr as always and so does james.
emilee

briggsy said...

We just took McKray fishing last weekend also! He caught about 3 little trout. It was fun. He liked netting them alot better than touching them when they were flipping all over the place. Looks like you had a great time!

briggsy said...

Oh, & I love, love, love that I have 2 exclamation points after my name! Hugs! I talked about you in my YW lesson last Sunday. It was about friendship & choosing good friends. Thanks for being my sister/friend who has helped me make good decisions!