Saturday, March 21, 2009

Haven Maid Holsteins




4 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Makes me want to run right over and see all of this. I am! We will probably come up there for conference weekend.

briggsy said...

Wow! What a project! Tell James he did a great job! It looks great! What a great place to raise kids - learning early the importance of work & everyone playing their part. That's how you turned out so amazing!

The Beckstrands said...

Wow you've been busy on the ranch. Your kids are so lucky, to have a fun place to play and work.

Talley said...

I am the worst at commenting on other people's blogs :( I really would like to see your neck of the woods some day, Jen. I can imagine the smell of fresh air (and cows!) :)
Thanks for inviting me to hang out when you were here in utah... it was refreshing to be with friends who are my same age! Who know all my dark secrets and still like me :)
Can't wait 'til the relay!! It'll be like the old days... up all night, being silly, and, of course, a little bit of running :)